Senior National Account Manager
FIA, a national independent loss adjusting and claims management provider is seeking a Senior National Account Manager with a proven, revenue generating capability to work with FIA’s executive team. The Manager will be responsible for the sale of FIA services and develop and maintain solid business relationships with new and existing clients.
This position can work remotely. Although the primary work location of the Manager is negotiable, significant travel will be required to be successful in this position.
Advancement to Director of Business Development or higher can be achieved with exceptional performance results and displayed leadership skills.
- The ideal candidate shall have at least one (1) year in claims experience. Have a good understanding of insurance claims practices, independent adjusting and third-party administration procedures.
- The ideal candidate shall possess a Bachelors degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- The ideal candidate will have previous sales and business development experience.
- Overnight travel is required.
- Candidates must also have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and an advanced working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of products (PowerPoint and Excel, especially). Familiarity and experience working with databases and collaborative platforms such as Microsoft Teams and CRM systems is desired.
- Committed to client satisfaction.
- Good time management skills
Principal Duties And Responsibilities
- Overall responsibilities include establishing relationships with clients in order to grow new and existing accounts. Coordinates sales proposals (RFP) and manages sales presentations.
- Maintains scheduled telephone and visits with client with focus toward increasing their business.
- Analyzes internal reports and client contracts to identify client users and non-users in order to build and establish rapport on increasing business opportunities and expansion of services.
- Serves as a liaison between clients and FIA.
- Follows up with clients to ensure client satisfaction with work product.
- Provides monthly/quarterly internal status reports showing sales volume, potential sales, growth action plans. Tracks and notates all sales related activity within company’ CRM tool with information such as cold calls, conferences, new wins, prospects, leads, value, lost business, compliments or complaints.
- Participates in special projects or performs duties in other areas as requested.
- Maintains renewals for existing book of business. Reviews pricing schedules and client instructions to provide during the execution process for the claims administration team.
- Assists in delivering client instructions and onboarding efforts of new accounts.
- Represents company at trade association meetings to promote products and services.
- Maintains awareness of how much business is provided to FIA versus our competitors.